05 Mar 2012 07:55 pm
CORE Compass Coaching is a life-coaching service designed to assist women with clarifying their life goals and mapping out the steps needed to achieve those dreams. The program is intended for women seeking to improve their lives in a specific way, such as changing careers, finding a healthy relationship, taking their business to a new level, or deepening their self-understanding. Coach Michele Ashley guides her clients through this process during one-to-one coaching sessions tailored to the needs of each woman she works with. According to Michele, “Here at CORE, our business is helping you find the right path that will take you where you want to go – because let’s face it, sometimes in life, at times, we find ourselves at a fork in the road, facing detours in our journey, or even road blocks to achieving our dreams. CORE Compass Coaching will provide you with the assistance in cutting through the multiple layers of choices and help you to find the best choice, the right choice, the only choice for you to live out life on your terms.”
Company Name: CORE Compass Coaching
Location: Office is based in Jersey City but operations extend globally
CORE Compass Coaching is designed for women seeking to improve their lives in specific ways, such as changing careers, finding a healthy relationship, taking their business to a new level or deepening their self-understanding. One-to-One Coaching is usually done over the phone to provide for convenience and a sense of anonymity. Coach and client talk weekly, 3-4 times a month. CORE Compass Coaching also provides group coaching sessions by way of the ‘Sparkler Starter Series’.
To find out if Core Compass Coaching is right for you, use the contact information below to receive a free consultation.
Milestones and Accomplishments:
- Facilitated the GGLI: Girls Global Leadership Initiative (a 9-week empowerment workshop implemented virtually with students from Manila, Philippines)
- Facilitate RTR’s in the Tri-State Area: Real Talk Roundtables with College and High school students in NYC
- Regularly participates as a motivational speaker at schools including Banard College, NYU and University of Maryland (for National Conference for College Women Leaders)
- Recently appointed Event Director for the Global Women’s Summits for the Northeastern Region of the United States
- Michele is a certified practitioner of Protect Behaviors Programme (UK) and obtained her training as a life coach from MentorCoach LLC
- Michele is also a member of the International Coaching Federation and the Women’s Information Network (WIN)
- Served as Chairman of the Board of Directors for WEST Inc., a non-profit organization based in NYC in 2011
- Marketing Assistance
- Speaking Opportunities/ Joint Venture Projects